Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Websites of Interest

I'm always adding to this, so check out the link on my sidebar often!

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
More on The Church of Jesus Christ of LDS
Safely Gathered In- Family preparedness blog
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch- Amazing!!
Being Frugal is Fabulous! - Awsome coupons & tips on saving $$. Always good!
Emerson Drive Blog- My favorite Band!!
Ancelet Photography- local Knoxville company NEW WEBSITE- Jan 2009
Savvy Portraits - My friend's company
Lindsay Jane Photography- My friend's company
Lindsay Jane by Andrea- a friend who works for our friend's company here in TN!
The Hinckley Brothers Music- My friend's band
AirTight - My friends' band
Seven Mile Building Co.- My friend's company
Jennerous Heart Cards- My friend's company
Give away today- Free stuff!
Bloggy Giveaways- Another site for free stuff!
GrosGrain- Children's clothing & costumes. Giveaways!!
Confessions of an Apron Queen
Life as a Mom at 22
The Pioneer Woman
Sarah Jane Studios- Super talented!!
Shade Clothing
SewMamaSew- Creative stuff!!
LeeLou Blogs- Free Blog layouts & accessories
The Cutest Blog on the Block- Free blog layouts & accessories
My Remeberies- Free blog layouts

0 comments: