Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving cont & Fantasy of Trees!

After we all woke up from our Turkey Comas, we decided to go to the Fantasy of Trees. So Mom, Mamaw, Joey, Livvy & I headed out. It was so much fun! I have been almost every year since I was born. This year was so exciting being able to take Livvy & see her reaction to everything. She loved all the lights & decorations!


She made Thumbprint Ornaments, but she wasn’t so sure about it…

Handprint Potholders, she loved swishing the paint between her fingers (I finally just got the paint from under her fingernails this week!)…

and met & had her picture taken with Santa for the very first time!
She didn’t cry at all. She just started at him. It was too cute! ( I'll scan in the better pitcture with Christmas stuff.)

But her favorite part, I think, was playing with the water bottle...


Enjoy!

0 comments: