Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ah...Autumn!

Yesterday was the first official day of Fall/Autumn. Yay!!! I'm already dressing like it's getting colder. I know, Joey makes fun of me for it too. I suppose it's wishful thinking.

Anywho, we've been getting alot of questions about the last post. So, here's what's going on: We're fine! Haha! We love & appreciate you all for worrying, but please don't. Things have all been taken care of. Joey's looking for a better job; the bank is taking care of the fraud on our account; Joey's financial aid for school is working out fine; etc. Everyone's prayers work miracles. As does the support & love we recieved from each of you. Again, thank you for everything. But hey, if anyone knows of a good job feel free to let us know! :o)

In other news, I neglected to mention Joey's schooling. As you all know, he is a Journalism major. This semester some of his classes focus on the history of the media, science writing, & photo journalism. He really seems to be enjoying it! I think they sound fun. Anywho, we bought Joey a camera for one class, so now he enjoys taking pictures, artsy & just for fun, for projects & just around the house...mainly of Livvy. Seriously, who could could resist taking pictures of that face?! And yes, I will post them. Also, for one of his classes Joey has to intern at the university's radio station. It's a true internship in the sense that there is no pay involved, but it's only two hours a week & Joey loves it. He & his classmate Ryan DJ at 90.3 WUTK Saturdays from 11am-1pm. It's nothing huge, but it’s a start! Now, I will warn you though; WUTK is an Indie/Alternative Rock station. So if that’s not your cup of tea, no problem! But feel free to give it a try if you like.

As for everything else in our lives, they are going well. Our families are well. Livvy is growing up way too fast. We found out she as Excema, but the medicine has it under control & she's doing wonderful. Joey's busy with work, school, church, family, etc. I'm staying busy with work, church, family, etc. We even made time to go out for a date night last night! Which we thouroughly enjoyed.

Yeah, life gets stressful & there's never enough time in a day. But I'm so thankful for all the blessing we have! We are blessed beyond belief!! It's so easy to overlook it when things get hairy, but I'm trying to get better about that. I'm learning to be thankful for the trials, because I learn & grow when they come into our lives. And I'm learning to be appreciative of all we have, especially the times when all seems right in our little corner of the world. Like today.

3 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

I am so glad all is well, you have been in our prayers. Also, what medicine is Livvy on for her excema? Parker has it sooo bad on his face, and they just told us to put eucerine and hydrocortizone cream. If there is something bettter please let me know.

Emily said...

I am glad things are going well for you now! I also have pulled out my winter stuff! Your not alone :)

Donna said...

JOURNALISM?! That was Seth's minor. I did communications as well. Tell him if he needs help call us.