Saturday, September 27, 2008

Husband Tags

So, here's tags from Kendra & Alli's pages. I liked both & couldn't choose, so I combined them. Have fun!




1. Where did you meet?: At a YSA activity at the Knoxville Zoo. Although, technically we had already met like 4 times though. lol!

2. How long did you date before you were married?: 4 days short of 13 months.

3. How long have you been married?: 1 year & 1 month

4. What does he do that surprises you?: Sending messages during the day that say "I love you!" or ones that make me laugh. He always knows how to brighten my day!

5. What is your favorite physical feature of his?: Probably his eyes & his smile.

6. What is your favorite quality of his?: How caring he is. He is SUCH a gentleman. Eventhough I tell him it's ok not to open my doors & such all the time, he still does. Even when I'm crabby. He's also an amazing husband & father. He amazes me everyday with how sweet he is!

7. Does he have a Nickname for you?: Katy, but that doesn't count. He calls be Beautiful. I don't think there's any others.

8. What is his favorite color?: Blue

9. What is his Favorite food?: Chocolate

10. What is his favorite sport?: Soccer & Disc Golf

11. When and where was your first kiss?: It was on our 2nd date, which was 2 days after our 1st! It was a Sunday afternoon & we were over at the house he shared with 2 other guys, sitting on the couch watching Monty Python & the Holy Grail. Tim scared him, so he put his arm around me "for protection". He was so smooth & romantic! :P

12. Favorite thing to do as a couple?: Just spending time together! We love to go out and do whatever. Movies, park, take pictures, go for a walk, travel, etc.

13. Do yo have any Children?: Just 1, Livvy is 5mo old.

14. Does he have a hidden talent?: Several! Only a few people know he plays the violin, he rode Dressage, & he speaks fulent French!

15. How old is he?: 26

16. Who said I love you first?: Joey, on our 3rd date a week after our 1st. We were up in the mountains watching the sunrise.

17. What is his favorite type of music?: All types really. He has very eclectic taste. But mostly alternative rock stuff, some bluegrass, etc.

18. What do you admire most about him?: His attitude & honesty.

19. Do you think he will read this?: More than likely! I love you, sweety!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: What is his name?
A: Joey

Q: How long were you engaged?
A: 4 mo

Q: Who eats more?
A: Probably about the same lately. But usually Joey. What? He's a guy!

Q: Who is taller?
A: Definitely Joey. By almost a foot!

Q: Who sings better?
A: No idea. Joey doesn't sing very much.

Q: Who is smarter?
A: Probably Joey!

Q: Whose temper is worse?
A: Haha...depends, but probably me! But I've heard that you don't want to make him mad either.

Q: Who pays the bills?
A: We do it together usually. But lately me while he's at school & work.

Q: Who does laundry?
A: I do. My mom helps out though, when I'm working.

Q: Who cooks Dinner?
A: We take turns. But since we're home for now, Mamaw cooks most nights. We're getting spoiled!!

Q: Who drives when together?
A: Joey most often.

Q: Who is more stubborn?
A: We both are!

Q: Who is the first to admit when wrong?
A: I honestly don't know. I would love to say "Me!", but I'm not really sure.

Q: Who wears the pants?
A: We both do. But when it comes to talking to people about finances & straightening things out, that's me.

Q:Who mows the lawn?
A: Joey

Q: Who proposed?
A: Joey. I knew he was going to soon, but I didn't know when or how. He totally surprized me! My family & best friend were even in on it! There was a big elablorate diversion that completely through me off, which ended in going to the park & planting a tree with Tara peeking out from behind a building taking pictures. Lol! If you want to know the full story, leave me a message & I'll post about it sometime!

Q: Did any of you ever come up with a TOP 10 list of things you looked for in a husband when you were younger?
A: I know I did in a church class one time. I tweaked it over the years & I have to say, Joey is everything I listed & so much more. I'm so blessed & thankful to have such a wonderful husband!

5 comments:

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

Awww, that is so sweet!!! I know I've heard the short version of how he proposed, where are the pictures??? I would love to hear the whole story. :)

heather. said...

ahhh! yess! I've had one for...a long time actually...ha. I don't post as much as I'd like. Butttt I'm getting better! I knowww...I'm not in Knoxville anymore...I'm living in Murfreesboro!

And bytheway...Livvy is sooo adorable!! :)

Emily said...

You answered so many questions that I had! Thanks :) It was a fun read :)

andrea said...

You guys are sweet!

and... Thanks for the encouragement you left on my blog. :)

Katina Angola said...

Love the picture!!!!