Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Most Random Things About Me

Yeah, I know...it's been forever it seems! Don't worry, posts with pictures are coming soon. But for now, here you go...

It happened, again. I got tagged on here & on facebook. So here it is! Feel free to read it you feel so inclined & fill one out for yourself!

1. I might not seem very organized lately, but I really am an organized person. Hence the fact that I panic if I am without my planner or I can’t find something because things are disheveled.

2. I’m just a little OCD. Especially about germs & dirt. To the point that when I was really young, I would wash my hands & disinfect everything so much my hands would bleed. I know, weird.

3. I did Hebrew dance for several years & was on a swim team in grade school. I also figure skated for 11yrs.

4. I play piano & am a piano teacher (when I can find the time again!). I would absolutely love to own a harp so I could teach myself how to play.

5. I love music! It just makes me happy. You can usually catch me, more often than not, humming & head bobbing to some song in my head.

6. I got married to an amazing man just shy of my 19th birthday, & had Livvy just before I turned 20.

7. I love documenting things with writing & pictures. Family, church, etc. I love keeping a history.

8. I love the Lord with all my heart and I have a strong testimony of the gospel & His plan for me.

9. There are days I’m a total girly-girl (love mani-pedis), & others I just don’t care. I suppose I'm hard to define in that respect.

10. I dream of being a stay-at-home mom/housewife one day. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

11. I love old movies & music. I was quizzed as a child about the names & background info on the performers. Let’s just say, I can hold my own on the trivia stuff.

12. I am an only child. Although, I consider my best friend & her whole family my siblings.

13. I love & appreciate my family & friends more than they will ever know. I don’t do enough to thank them.

14. As a child my career aspirations where to be a bagger at Kroger’s, a pretzel maker at Auntie Anne’s, & a singer/dancer in a show (Dollywood, Broadway, etc.). I know, dare to dream big.

15. Eventhough I don’t to it very often, I love to read. But it has to be a book that I’m almost immediately drawn into.

16. Try as I might, I’m just not artistic. My crafts always look like a Kindergartener made them.

17. I am a huge klutz. This would explain the random statches, cuts, & bruises I always have.

18. I have never broken any bones. But I have “stoved-up” a finger so bad that it caused permanent swelling, dislocated my hip, chipped the hip-bone, eliminated the cartilage in my knees, & have arthritis is my hip, knees, & ankles. Graceful come to mind?

19. I'm a blogger. Just a little addicted to that, I'll admit.

20. I love Italian food.

21. I am addicted to texting. Sad, but true.

22. People say I was “born old”. Growing up I spent almost all my time with my mom, Mamaw, & great-aunts. I spoke & acted like I was much older & more mature than I was.

23. I love to travel. I love to see new places & things & love learning about the history.

24. I’m a talker. I won’t deny it. Even a motor-mouth. But I really am nervous the whole time I'm talking. That’s when the nervous ticks & stuttering come out. And there are times I’ll act shy if I don’t really know you. I don’t like speaking to crowds, but if it is important I’ll suck it up & go.

25. I love watching sports. Funny thing is, I enjoy it more than my hubby sometimes.

1 comments:

Laura said...

I love learning all this stuff. so cool. we should hang out soon!