Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day '09

We had a very nice Valentine's Day this year. At midnight, after Livvy & everyone was asleep, Joey & I couldn't wait to exchange our gifts. We promised not to get eachother anything big since we were going out to dinner & to see the Features at World Grotto later that night. So we exchanged our cards & shared our chocolate (for Joey), & chocolate-covered strawberries (for me). We got Livvy a little stuffed cat holding a heart & Joey got her 1 dozen roses. They were yellow roses. Which just so happens to be my favorite. He said he thought she might grow up to like them too, & she already does! She loves to look at them & touch them softly. I'm so terrible, I never got a picture of them. We, all three, spent the day being lazy at home, making my parent's at least go out to lunch, running a few errands, & napping before our date night that night. We overslept a little & didn't have much time to go anywhere to eat & we both completely forgot to get reservations. So, we ended up eating a McAlister's Deli & then heading to the concert. It was awsome! Llama Train opened for the Features & they were both really good. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
Here are some pictures. I apologize, I couldn't get a picture with Joey's eyes open. Apparently this was the day that no matter what we did he had to blink right when I took the picture. I finally got one, but now Livvy's not looking. Oh well!

Livvy & her "Da-di"

Joey & I on the town!

1 comments:

Laura said...

awwww. that sounds like a great valentines! and those are cute pictures.