Sunday, February 1, 2009

One awsome week

So, this week has been pretty great. First we had Mamaw's Birthday celebration, then Hairspray, then a Hockey game, then we attended Jammin' In Your Jammies, & to top it all off Joey & I went out to dinner. I know, it's simple. But I thouroughly enjoyed it! But the "star" of my post today in none other than my favorite band, Emerson Drive. They were in town to sing at the start of the hockey game & play a small concert. I knew I wouldn't be able to go to the concert since it was a weeknight & it wasn't starting until late. So, Joey got some free tickets from the radio station for he, my dad, & I to go see them at the hockey game. I was thrilled! My pictures didn't turn out very well, & I didn't get to go talk to them after since they were whisked away to get ready for the show. But Joey did get this video for me. It's a little echo-y, but they still sounded great! I was happy! Enjoy! :o)



0 comments: