Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween! 2008



Ah...Halloween. The only day of the year when you can see Cruela DeVille, Godzilla, the clown from It & a few choice others on your way to work. Ok, with the exception of "rush hour" each day...

This year was the first year I've worked at a place that asked us to dress up on Halloween. And what do I do? I put my hair (mind you it's short right now) in pigtails, put on some pajamas, slippers, & my robe, & made freckles on my face with my eye liner. I know, I'm terribly lame! Look, I ran out of time & energy to mess with it. Besides, this is the most comfortable anyway. How many days do I get to come to work in my P.J.'s? As the president of the company said to me this morning, "I bet this is your favorite day of the year to come to work!" Only downside, it makes it hard to stay awake!

As for Livvy, this is her 1st Halloween! I didn't intend to take her trick-or-treating this year, especially with Joey working & not being able to go with us. I kinda think she's a bit young. She can't even eat the candy! Joey was all for it though! (Who would have guessed?) Yeah, we did pick out a costume for her. Nothing too involved. She's not too crazy about the hood on the little jumpsuit, I couldn't imagine her enjoying an actual costume. But I didn't really buy it for trick-or-treating. I mainly bought it because it would be cute in pictures, & I'm a sucker for cute stuff for pictures. But, when a couple of our closest friends asked if we wanted to take Livvy trick-or-treating with their kids, I couldn't say "No". It's a photo opportunity, duh! Livvy loved watching the kids running around & was dying to go with them! Afterwards, we came home to visit with my family & take more pictures. Then when Joey got home, we took pictures in front of Mamaw's door. Here's a few of our favorites. Enjoy!

Livvy's our little Punkin!

She even had her little candy bucket! Grandma finds the cutest stuff!

Fun with our friends! John & Becca's littlest, Emma, & Livvy matched.

Livvy at her 1st door! She traded her bucket for the lollipop....

2 comments:

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

awww, your baby is just so darn cute!!!

Emily said...

Looks like you all had a blast!