Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Day 2008 cont.

We spent the rest of the day with Joey’s family, opening more presents, talking, & eating a delicious lunch with them. Everyone was so excited to see Livvy. Jalene & Janele (Joey’s nieces) were so excited to help Livvy open her presents. And Livvy loves watching them run around & play. As soon as she can walk I know she will be on their heels! Sorry, there's no video on here because it would never download.
Livvy opening presents... ...with a little help from her cousins! The loot from Nanny, Papa, Aunt Elisa, Uncle Dale, Jalene, & Janele.

We had a wonderful Christmas together & I know Livvy enjoyed her first Christmas. As you can see she racked up! Livvy enjoys all of her presents. All I can say is I am so thankful for everyone’s generosity. We are so blessed to have such sweet family (both sides!)& friends who care about our little family. Now, we are ready to prepare for Christmas next year & we can’t wait! (I promise, next year I will be way more settled & organized & you’ll actually get Christmas cards & pictures!) We hope you all had a very blessed & merry Christmas season!

0 comments: