Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Pictures 2008

Yes, we’re still alive. And yes, I know I am sorely far behind on Christmas posts. One day I’ll get with the program, but today is apparently not that day. So bear with me.
Back in November we went to have our First Christmas pictures made together. It was a lot of fun to see how Livvy acted in front of the camera (Which she totally knows how cute she is!) & the pictures turned out so cute! I have added them into an album which you can check out below. For our family members that are far away, let me know if you would like copies of any of these & I’ll send you a CD. It will work better than copying them off the internet. :)

Christmas Photo Shoot 2008

2 comments:

Tara said...

Those r good pictures!

Marla said...

Okay, she is just adorable. But, you know that. I swear I just want to pinch her cheeks! I love the picture of the three of you, where Joey is holding her in the air! Adorable!