Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Honey!

January 5th, was Joey’s 27th birthday. Although we didn’t get to do what we had planned because it was cold & windy, we still enjoyed spending the day together. That night we went out to dinner at Wasabi’s with my parents, Mamaw, & our friend Robyn. It was delicious & fun, as always! I know Joey had fun…Even though my Dad ratted him out to the waiter & they came out to sing to him. When we got home, we sang Happy Birthday, had Chocolate-Chocolate cake, & opened presents. I think he enjoyed himself.

I'm so blessed & thankful to have such a wonderful husband, best friend, cuddler, peronal masuse, father of my child (one day children, maybe) & eternal companion. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! I love you for eternity!

Doesn't he look thrilled?
Rob, Mamaw, Mom, & Dad enjoying dinner
Helping Daddy with the candles
Livvy really enjoyed Daddy's cake. She loves chocolate, just like him!
Joey the Fierce

0 comments: