Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And the countdown begins!!


So, in the coming few weeks we have alot of things to countdown to. First, on the 31st, Livvy will be 4mo old (See my adorable peanut? She's getting so big!). Time has flown by!! Then on August 1st, Joey & I leave for our weekend vacation/anniversary trip. On the 3rd, we will be celebrating our 1yr anniversary. On the 20th, Joey starts back to UT. And on the 22nd, I turn 20 & Gone With the Wind is playing at the Tennessee Theater. I'm sure there will be other things to come up that we will be excited over & want to countdown to, but these are the major things on our calendar for now.

Is it just me, or has the year flown by? Of course, I say this every year. But the last three years have seemed to really disappear quickly. I haven't even gotten my Christmas shopping done yet, again! Second year in a row it's almost the end of July & it's still not done. So, how many of you think the last few months have been a blur? Anybody have all their Christmas shopping done, or am I alone in the boat named "Running behind"?

3 comments:

Marla said...

Christmas shopping? LOL Really? I have actually started on Ethan's gifts b/c Target is having a huge sale on toys. So I have picked up a few things. But, haven't started anyone else. You are going to be busy, oh and 20, that makes me feel so old!!

Emily said...

Your such a darling! I am glad you found me! Congrats on the baby, one year anniversary coming up! I am glad you found your man and that we can keep up with each other through blogging!

Lindsey Rose said...

That is funny, I am never done shopping this early, what is the fun in that! Have a good weekend together!