Monday, July 7, 2008

Celebrate!!


So, this weekend was the 4th of July. It was nice, even though Joey had to work. Livvy & I spent the day hitting some sales with my Mom & Mamaw & watching a few of our favorite TV shows. Then when Joey got home Mom offered to keep Livvy so we could go visit Tara & BJ for a bit. So, we headed over there for dessert (totally scrumptious brownie cheesecake) & to hangout. Saw a few fireworks, but otherwise nothing festive which is way wierd for me. If you know my family, you know they are pretty patriotic & usually get into any holiday by going to events & decorating like crazy. This year, I think we’re all a bit thrown off. Oh well…Oh! I just have to share a picture of my adorable little girl! We took this on the 4th (obviously), & she’s just too cute in her Lady Liberty dress. Gotta love it! Plus, check out the slideshow, there are a few new ones on there. To see a bigger version of a pic, just click on it!

Now, for the exciting stuff. Well, at least I’m excited haha! On August 3rd, Joey & I will be celebrating our 1yr Anniversary. We wanted to do something special, & also something that would just be nice & relaxing. So, we’ve decided to go to Atlanta for a long weekend & attend a temple session while we’re there!! I’m so excited because I haven’t been able to go to the temple since our wedding. Plus, I love spending time with Joey, traveling around to places we don’t get to go to often, & I wouldn’t mind just getting away for a bit. The only thing that I can see as potentially being a downside is if we don’t have anyone to watch Livvy while we’re in the session. In that instance, we’ll be leaving her with my Mom. I haven’t been away from her for that long, & I don’t think I’ll like it very much at all! Who knows… We’re still working out all the kinks & plans, but I’m super excited! No matter what it will be fabulous, amazing, wonderful, etc.!!

By the way, have to say “Happy 1yr Anniversary!” to our friends Emalee & Justin. I’m so happy for them (even though I miss them terribly) & I’m extremely excited for them to be sealed on the 26th of this month in the Salt Lake Temple!! We love you guys!!

In other news, Joey still has poison so he is going to get a shot today to clear that up. I hope it works so at least he'll be comfortable agian! Livvy is starting to teeth, & the poor little thing is just miserable sometimes. But she mostly smiles & tries her best ot stay happy. What a trooper!! I think that's about all I can ramble on about for right now...ok, you know I could go on forever about pointless things. But I'll spare you. I'm getting better at this, huh?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just leave her for the weekend. Your mom will do fine, and so will Livvy. And, marriages need time without kids...especially on their first anniversary.

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh I think you guys need to go to Atlanta for sure! Your mom will love it, she will be fine and I agree with Alice that you need it! it only gets harder to do that sort of thing the more kids you have, so live it up girl! By the way her pict is darling, love the outfit

About Us said...

Look how cute she is! Hopefully someday I can meet her!