Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A little excitement, anyone?

So, there's not too much to talk about lately. We're kinda boring. Haha Let's see...

Joey & my dad have both had poison ivy/oak for almost a whole week. For Dad it's just on his hands & it's getting better, but Joey got it from head-to-toe (Well, head-to-ankle, but still.) It's been awful! I felt so sorry for him & I can't do anything to help except keep him in stocked up on lotions & creams. He went to the Doctor & had to stay home from work a couple days even. Thankfully, today is that last day he's on medication & the rash looks way better! (Don't worry, Honey. I'll be nice & spare you the posting of pictures). So glad he's feeling better!!

On Thursday, Joey called me from Nashville were he was with friends going to the temple to tell me he was sure the rash was poison. Later that day we noticed a rash on Livvy. We thought she got it from Joey or Dad, so that night Mom & I took her to Children's Hospital to get it looked at. I was so freaked out! But it turns out she is just highly sensitive to heat rash(like her mom), so it makes it look really bad. The worst for her is the allergies in her eye turned into a slight infection. But a little medicine has done the trick & she's all better! The sweet thing, she stayed in a good mood the whole time (as usual)! She never stops smiling...unless, of course, you try to take a picture.

As for me, work is still going really well, my Zune player finally came, as did my order from the church distribution center (FINALLY!!). I love my church calling. The kids are so awsome!! I got my hair trimmed. Nothing special, but Joey loves it! Got reading glasses, which Joey loves as well. And, I'm still debating the idea of becoming a sales rep for one of the clothing companies out west that specialize in modest fashions. Ooo!! Ooo!! And I'm excited about the possible trip Joey & I are trying to plan. I'll tell you about that later.

In short, the computer hasn't blown up yet, everyone is better & happy, we're still hanging in there, & still working on getting better at this whole blogging thing!!

0 comments: