Friday, July 18, 2008

Tag, you're it!

I got tagged by Court...So, here goes!
ABC's About Me
A- Attached or single: Attached (aka. Married!)

B- Best Friend(s): Joey, My mom, Mamaw, Tara, Becca, Hannah, & Robyn

C- Cake or Pie: Cake

D- Day of Choice: Saturday and Sunday

E- Essential Item: But there are so many! Let's see...item, either chapstick or planner.

F- Favorite Color: Periwinkle

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms. I know it's odd, but sometimes I feel bad when I eat the bears. You can thank Joey for that.

H- Hometown: Knoxville, TN

I- Indulgence(s): Manicures & Pedicures, buying things for others, baby stuff, clothes, shoes, etc.

J- January or July: January

K-Kids: 1, so far! Livvy(almost 4mo)

L- Life is incomplete without: My family & The gospel of Jesus Christ.

M-Marriage Date: Aug 3, 2007

N- Number of Siblings: 0, unless you count my "adopted" friends or my in-laws. In-laws count as 2 bro-in-laws & 2 sis-in-laws.

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P- Phobias or Fears: Something happening to those I love, tornadoes, bats, & snakes. Not very found of bugs either.

Q- Quote(s): “Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want” – Randy Pausch, see my page >> Love quotes!!

R- Reason to Smile: My family & The gospel!!

S- Season: Fall/Winter, sometimes spring...what? So, I'm a bit indecisive.

T- Tag Eight: Leanna, Mandee, Lindsey R., Alli, Savvy, Farrah, Cally, Alice(or anybody who wants to. Like, Robyn, Meredith, Erin, Katie, Kendra, Jenn, Wendi...anybody! I don't want to leave anyone out.)

U- Unknown Fact About Me: Although I love the beach, I've only been there once.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Well, make it sound bad why don't you. Gosh, now I feel bad! But yes, I do eat meat. But in moderation, just like the scriptures say.

W- Worst Habit: Criticism. We think we can do it better than everyone else. I keep telling them, if they'd just listen to me they'd be fine!

Y- Your Favorite Food: Stuffed Shells, italian!

Z- Zodiac: Leo

1 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh come on, gummy bears are way more fun to eat that the slimy worms! HE HE!